30 Jul Win a chance to be on set at a future location shoot in Central London!
Probably the most common request I get asked as a photographer is how to get a part in my shoots! Well, now I’m giving my Facebook fans the chance to get involved in a future shoot on location in Central London!
I am looking for 4 extras to appear alongside the main models and 1 assistant to help out my awesome team. This is a great opportunity for aspiring models and budding photographers to experience first hand what it takes to get the shot under pressure in a professional working environment (and have some fun at the same time!). To enter the prize draw, just head over to the entry page and fill in the competition form. You can earn bonus entries by inviting your Facebook friends to enter!!
Make sure you read and understand the competition rules below before entering and good luck!
Image credits: Polly Lyddon
- The competition closes on midnight London time on September 30th 2013.
- You must be age 18 or over to enter and resident in the UK. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
- Entry is via Facebook only.
- Your entry is valid provided you give the correct contact details in the entry form. The Promoter is not responsible for illegible or incorrectly submitted entries made via the competition form.
- 5 winners (4 Extras and 1 Assistant) will be picked at random and notified via email by September 30th 2013. Winners will be announced on www.colinchau.com and social media as well.
- Winners must be available on the date of the shoot or the prize will be forfeited. There is no cash alternative.
- The shoot will take place during a weekday in early November 2013 and will last around 5 hours. The actual date will be communicated to the winners as they are notified.
- Winners will not be reimbursed for any travel expenses incurred to and from the shoot venue.
- The prize does not constitute employment.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Model releases must be signed by all Winners selected as Extras and agree for their likeness to be used in the final images.
- Winners selected as Extras may be asked to provide their own wardrobe of outfits for the shoot. Hair and makeup will be provided on the day.
- Filming and stills photography are not permitted by the Winners on set using a professional or dedicated video recording or photography equipment. However, smartphones and cameraphones are permitted.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Competition rules, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any competitor whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the Promotion and to declare as void any or all of their entries based on such conduct.
- The Promoter is Colin Chau Photography Ltd, 15 Waterside, 44-48 Wharf Road, London N1 7UX.
- This competition is governed by English law.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.